Exawatt provides bespoke projects targeted at particular client needs
Recent projects have included the following:
- Annual retainer for market and cost modelling analysis and forecasting for a major SiC material supplier
- ESCAPE Project (UK) – Founding partner of an end-to-end supply chain project for SiC, led by McLaren Applied
- Provided critical analysis and forecasts for a feasibility study for a 200mm SiC device fab
- SiC technology analysis and forecasts for a major investor in Cree/Wolfspeed and Tesla.
- Battery materials cost forecasting for a UK Government automotive research funding group
- Cost and market entry competitive and technology analysis for multiple manufacturing equipment manufacturers
Meet the power electronics team
Adam DawsonHead of Power Electronics
Adam DawsonAdam is responsible for Exawatt’s silicon carbide and power electronics analysis. He has an MSci in Mathematics from the University of Bristol. Adam has applied his interest in mathematical modelling and physics to power semiconductors and power electronics systems.
Bex StoneResearch Analyst (Power electronics)
Bex StoneRebecca provides Exawatt’s power electronics team with monitoring and analysis of the SiC supply chain, combining her research skills and an eye for detail to expand our knowledge of the power electronics industry while maintaining high editorial standards. She has degree in History from the University of Birmingham.
Steve Lambert, Head of Electrification, McLaren Applied
“If you are interested in how the market for power electronics will grow, particularly in automotive, then I would highly recommend the work done by Exawatt. Exawatt’s market intelligence and forecasting has been invaluable for helping shape our strategy for developing and taking to market McLaren Applied’s class-leading power electronics-based products. The team is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and great to work with.”
Rae Hyndman, Managing Director at Clas-SiC Wafer Fab
“The market reports produced by Exawatt for the ESCAPE project have been invaluable to Clas-SiC Wafer Fab, providing us with up-to-date information on the silicon carbide supply chain, market trends and forecasts. Exawatt is very knowledgeable in the area of power electronics and the team is great to work with.”